Monday 27 February 2012

North African Buildings from Cork Floor Tiles Part II

Hi All,

Back in September last year I blogged about making some buildings from cork tiles for my Sudan gaming project. Having been distracted by other stuff for a while it was nice to get back and finish all but the fort. That will happen soon but I've decided to do a bit more modelling work on it before I paint it up.

In the meantime, here's some pics of the completed houses (one large plus three small) and mosque, along with a few tribesmen for scale. Remember to click for larger images...






I'm not sure what I'm working on next. The weather has been so rotten of late varnishing is a nightmare and inks are playing up too. Stay tuned...

Cheers,
Millsy

1 comment :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...